Master's Program in Physics is a continuation of a Bachelor's in Physics and is executed in an integrated way.
This Master's program aims to produce graduates who have advanced physics knowledge and can do research.
The students can choose from one of six options that match their interests:
- Earth Physics and Complex Systems Research Group
- Instrumentation and Computational Physics Research Group
- Nuclear Physics and Biophysics Research Group
- Physics of Electronic Materials Research Group
- Physics of Magnetism and Photonics Research Group
- Theoretical High Energy Physics Research Group
The minimum total credits required in this program are 36. This program contains advanced physics courses and elective courses subject to the student's interest. In addition to the classes and research activities, the students are encouraged to participate in scientific activities, such as seminars and conferences, both within and outside ITB.
Click this link to view: https://fi.itb.ac.id/kurikulum-dan-silabus-program-studi-magister-fisika/
Master's Program in Physics
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Institut Teknologi Bandung
Gedung Fisika, Jalan Ganesa 10, Bandung 40132, Indonesia
Phone number: +62-22-2500834